Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Backyard Edible Garden - what's your frequency Kenneth?


What is in your garden? What is in your street?

Just off the top of my head I know there are at least seven houses in our street who grow something in their garden that they can eat. Some are extensive. Some are doing what little they can. Others are having to make-do with renting the house and the limitations imposed. It's a long street too. But I'm sure there are more people taking an active role in eating produce from their garden - and I'm curious to know.

So I have put a little gadget to the right side here and would like to know the frequency which visitors to this blog eat something from their own garden. This could be vegetables, fruits, herbs (including edible weeds such as dandelion and the like), eggs from your own backyard chickens, fish, snails, quails .....

No comments:

Post a Comment